Psycho will become famous soon enough

Do i looks Slavic ?
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:21 PM   Post #22
sturmgewehr
ILLYRO-THRACIAN

Albania Kosovo Macedonia UnitedStates EUFlag blank
Ethnicity:Albanian
sturmgewehr is a jewel in the roughsturmgewehr is a jewel in the roughsturmgewehr is a jewel in the roughsturmgewehr is a jewel in the rough

First of all, good classification PICs, good work also with the body type.

Well for one I would say you are a Pontid, a good example of Pontid.

You do look very Slavic, if I saw you on the streets I would say you are a Ukrainian.

Also very importnat, Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, I wish you all the best, God Bless
" The native Illyrians and Thracians of the occupied regions retired into the mountains, where they remained unnoticed till the eleventh century, when they emerged as Albanians and Vlachs " - PETER CHARANIS

"Thus the Illyrians and Dacians were able to retreat into the mountains at the time of the Slavic invasions and reatin their identities as Albanians and Vlachs" - John Van Antwerp Fine

UNĖ KAM GJAK ILIRI SI GURI I ATDHEUT UNĖ FOLI SHQIP SE JAM BIRI I SKENDERBEUT
sturmgewehr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sturmgewehr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2010, 06:35 PM   Post #23
Psycho
Banned

Russia United Kingdom Poland Ukraine England blank
Ethnicity:Could pass as Ukrainian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgewehr View Post
You do look very Slavic, if I saw you on the streets I would say you are a Ukrainian.
Where do you see Slavic from me ? I've alway thought that typical Slavic look like this :
\
You know round face, depigmented, distinct eye and brachy. Dont you think i looks more Balkan than Ukrainian.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:40 PM   Post #24
sturmgewehr
ILLYRO-THRACIAN

sturmgewehr is a jewel in the roughsturmgewehr is a jewel in the roughsturmgewehr is a jewel in the roughsturmgewehr is a jewel in the rough

Not all Slavs look like the Girl, not even remotely, maybe you think they look like that but not quite.

Pontids are typical for Slavs especially in Ukraine and those regions around.

You could as well fit in the Balkans especially in Romania, North Serbia.
" The native Illyrians and Thracians of the occupied regions retired into the mountains, where they remained unnoticed till the eleventh century, when they emerged as Albanians and Vlachs " - PETER CHARANIS

"Thus the Illyrians and Dacians were able to retreat into the mountains at the time of the Slavic invasions and reatin their identities as Albanians and Vlachs" - John Van Antwerp Fine

Old 12-31-2010, 06:45 PM   Post #25
Psycho
Banned

Quote:
Not all Slavs look like the Girl, not even remotely, maybe you think they look like that but not quite.
She's Polish and looks very Baltid which i associate with Slavic looks.

Quote:
Pontids are typical for Slavs especially in Ukraine and those regions around.
And in Southern Russia aswell, i think.

Quote:
You could as well fit in the Balkans especially in Romania, North Serbia.
I agree i could pass there but i dont think i looks typical Balkan.

Might i ask where do you see Slavicness from me ?
Old 12-31-2010, 06:49 PM   Post #26
sturmgewehr
ILLYRO-THRACIAN

Slavs are not Baltic Exclusively, there are Baltic, West Baltid, Alpine, Pontid, North Pontid and all kinds of Slavs, there is no such a big predominant group amongst slavs so you can say Slavs are This or that.

Of course not Typical Balkanid but you could pass as balkanid.

where do I see the Slavic in you???

well Headshape, the occiput and face, mainly the Pontid look which I associate with Ukraine and the regions around.

Old 12-31-2010, 06:53 PM   Post #27
Psycho
Banned

Quote:
Slavs are not Baltic Exclusively, there are Baltic, West Baltid, Alpine, Pontid, North Pontid and all kinds of Slavs, there is no such a big predominant group amongst slavs so you can say Slavs are This or that.
Yeah, we are quite diverse i'd say. I know that, in fact I wanted to mention that before on the first post. Nonetheless there are some features that bring to the mind of Slavic heritage or rather of peoples living predominantly in countries with entholinguistic slavic populations. For an example I've come across the statement many a times: that says Slavic women are the best looking in the world. So, I was in search of this 'look' and in an anthropological context, which subracial spectrum contributes to this 'slavicness'.

And I think the answer to it is : the Baltid component.

Quote:
well Headshape, the occiput and face, mainly the Pontid look which I associate with Ukraine and the regions around.
I'm talking about trait like such as lip, eye, nose or whatever, not phenotype.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:57 PM   Post #28
sturmgewehr
ILLYRO-THRACIAN

hmmmmm well that is a matter of taste, I don't think the Baltid type is the best, I do like the Baltid types I mean the hell with it woman from anywhere can be hot starting from Nigeria up to Norway.

Well your eyes, nose look pretty Slavic, something that I have seen amongst people from Slavic background, I mean people that I have usually classified in these forums from Slavic Background have your eyes and nose.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:04 PM   Post #29
Psycho
Banned

Quote:
hmmmmm well that is a matter of taste, I don't think the Baltid type is the best, I do like the Baltid types I mean the hell with it woman from anywhere can be hot starting from Nigeria up to Norway.

Of course, they are consider to be inferior by Nazi.
I'd consider Baltid to be better than East Baltid because Baltid looks normal whereas East Baltid look fucking (sorry for swaering) weird.

Quote:
Well your eyes, nose look pretty Slavic, something that I have seen amongst people from Slavic background, I mean people that I have usually classified in these forums from Slavic Background have your eyes and nose.
What kind of Slavic people have my eye ? Slavic eye are like something like that, right ?
Russian model
(He's the one from left)
Old 12-31-2010, 07:07 PM   Post #30
sturmgewehr
ILLYRO-THRACIAN

Fuck Nazis ( sorry for swearing hahahahah)

Yeah something like that, I have seen many Russians with those kind of eyes.