Welcome Guest (Log In | Register)

Go Back   Anthrocivitas > Archaeogenetics > Genetic genealogy > Personal DNA results

My Haplogroups-Results 
Old 06-25-2010, 04:59 PM   Post #1
Inquiring Mind
Gypsy President

Austria India GreekOrthChurch Yugoslavia PunjabFlag AzadHind
Ethnicity:Arya
Inquiring Mind is a jewel in the roughInquiring Mind is a jewel in the roughInquiring Mind is a jewel in the roughInquiring Mind is a jewel in the rough
Default My Haplogroups-Results

mtDNA
Haplogroup: T2, a subgroup of T

Region: Europe, Near East

Populations: Northern Europeans, Spanish

Highlight: The outlaw Jesse James carried mitochondrial DNA from haplogroup T2.; Agriculture

Y-Dna

Haplogroup: E1b1b1a, a subgroup of E1b1b

Region: Northern Africa, Southern Europe

Populations: Berbers, Iberians, Balkans

Highlight: Two different migrations brought E1b1b1a into Europe.

Ancestry Painting is still not available and should be completed within one day!!
Old 06-25-2010, 05:02 PM   Post #2
quotablepatella

England Ireland Wales Scotland blank blank
Ethnicity:English (mostly Viking/"Celtic"/Norman)
quotablepatella will become famous soon enoughquotablepatella will become famous soon enough

Yeah, you'll probably get your Ancestry Painting in around six hours. I think that's how long mine took.
quotablepatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:04 PM   Post #3
Satyr

Paris IledeFrance France blank blank blank
Ethnicity:French
Satyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond reputeSatyr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind View Post
Y-DNA: E1b1b1a, a subgroup of E1b1b

Bye bye, Aryans.

Quote:
Ethnicity: Arya

Last edited by Satyr; 06-25-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:06 PM   Post #4
Inquiring Mind
Gypsy President

Inquiring Mind is a jewel in the roughInquiring Mind is a jewel in the roughInquiring Mind is a jewel in the roughInquiring Mind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyricon View Post
Bye bye, Aryans.

it says balkans too and my paternal line is from the balkans...
Old 06-25-2010, 05:06 PM   Post #5
quotablepatella

England Ireland Wales Scotland blank blank
Ethnicity:English (mostly Viking/"Celtic"/Norman)
quotablepatella will become famous soon enoughquotablepatella will become famous soon enough

We share 73.79%, IM, so very distant. Slightly more than I share with Blank Slate.
quotablepatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:07 PM   Post #6
Inquiring Mind
Gypsy President

Global Similarity is available

Southern Europeans
Northern Europeans
Near Easterners
Central Asians
Northern Africans
Siberians
North Americans
South Americans
Eastern Asians
Oceanians
Eastern Africans
Southern Africans
Western Africans
Central Africans
Southern Europeans

Tell me more about these reference populations.

Humans first moved into southern Europe roughly 40,000 years ago, probably traveling from the Near East. For the first few thousand years after they arrived they shared the region with the Neanderthals, who were better adapted to the cooler climate. By 28,000 years ago, however, the Neanderthals had disappeared, possibly at the hands of the more culturally sophisticated humans. Unlike northern Europe, which became inhospitable during the bitterly cold and dry Ice Age, southern Europe provided at least a few areas, called refugia, where humans could survive. As the glaciers retreated about 15,000 years ago, groups of people began to grow in number and migrate north and east. The genomes of living Europeans reflect the rapid population expansions of that time.

We consider boundaries of southern Europe to include the Alps and Pyrenees to the north, the Mediterranean to the south, and the Black Sea to the east. The 23andMe database currently includes southern Europeans from the town of Bergamo in northern Italy, the Tuscany region of Italy, Sardinia, and the Basque region of the Pyrenees in southwestern France. Our database reflects some of the genetic diversity of southern Europe prior to the era of intercontinental travel that began roughly 500 years ago.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:11 PM   Post #7
Inquiring Mind
Gypsy President

Quote:
Originally Posted by quotablepatella View Post
We share 73.79%, IM, so very distant. Slightly more than I share with Blank Slate.
In my sharing list im closest to Homogenic.... i dont know who he is he invited me to share 73,88% with him

Last edited by Inquiring Mind; 07-21-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Inquiring Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:14 PM   Post #8
Inquiring Mind
Gypsy President

The advanced view of global similarity is not available yet
Old 06-25-2010, 05:21 PM   Post #9
Alberta
Banned

Canada AlbertaFlag JebalShammar CrimeanTatar IraqiTurkmen Turkey
Ethnicity:Canadian
Alberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind View Post
mtDNA
Haplogroup: T2, a subgroup of T

Region: Europe, Near East

Populations: Northern Europeans, Spanish

Highlight: The outlaw Jesse James carried mitochondrial DNA from haplogroup T2.; Agriculture

Y-Dna

Haplogroup: E1b1b1a, a subgroup of E1b1b

Highlight: Two different migrations brought E1b1b1a into Europe.

Ancestry Painting is still not available and should be completed within one day!!
Congarts, you did not get the sterotypical Gypsy mtDNA and Y-DNA. Your Y-DNA clearly shows you are paternally of Balkanid stock. Your mtDNA is interesting, however since it found in the Spanish and Northern Europeans. However it most likely of Middle Eastern origins, as I know an Iraqi Assyrian who have the same mtDNA as you T.

I don't think you will score high proto-Asian or true Asian admixture. Sometimes phenotype does not correlate with genotype. This especially since you score high with Southern Europeans and other Europeans.
Alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:29 PM   Post #10
Inquiring Mind
Gypsy President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainu View Post
Congarts, you did not get the sterotypical Gypsy mtDNA and Y-DNA. Your Y-DNA clearly shows you are paternally of Balkanid stock. Your mtDNA is interesting, however since it found in the Spanish and Northern Europeans. However it most likely of Middle Eastern origins, as I know an Iraqi Assyrian who have the same mtDNA as you T.

I don't think you will score high proto-Asian or true Asian admixture. Sometimes phenotype does not correlate with genotype. This especially since you score high with Southern Europeans and other Europeans.
T2 says in the region describtion: Europe, Near East, i guess also its Near East..