Welcome Guest (Log In | Register)

Go Back   Anthrocivitas > Anthropology > Biological Anthropology > Human variation

Pure Yemenis 
Old 09-18-2010, 09:24 PM   Post #1
Flashrad

blank blank blank blank blank blank
Flashrad is on a distinguished road
Default Pure Yemenis

In this thread I will show you how pure Yemenis look like.
Pictures of pure or nearly pure arabid caucasoid from the highlands of Yemen:

Only the yougest kid here shows foreign non arabid features:

The same can be said for the kid near the top left corner (the one with dark hair):

This one looks like a dark version of a southern european:

Light kids from the highlands:

This one looks perfectly mediterranean:

And this two men:

Light-skinned yemeni man with dyed beard:

An other man:

Enough for today.
I will correct the three unavaible pics latter...

Pure yemenis are as caucasoid as are europeans!

Last edited by Flashrad; 09-24-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Flashrad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flashrad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 09:40 PM   Post #2
Jose
Banned

RioGrandeRepublic CzechRepublic Mexico Guatemala ConfederateFlag blank
Ethnicity:Uto-Aztecan
Jose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant futureJose has a brilliant future

Yeah, very white. Even my foreskin looks whiter than some of the people depicted, and as you know, genitals are the darkest part of our skin, so you got it right now.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jose For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:20 PM   Post #3
Alberta
Banned

Canada AlbertaFlag JebalShammar CrimeanTatar IraqiTurkmen Turkey
Ethnicity:Canadian
Alberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashrad View Post
In this thread I will show you how pure Yemenis look like.
Pictures of pure or nearly pure arabid caucasoid from the highlands of Yemen:

Only the yougest kid here shows foreign non arabid features:

The same can be said for the kid near the top left corner (the one with dark hair):

This one looks like a dark version of a southern european:

Light kids from the highlands:

This one looks perfectly mediterranean:

And this two men:

Light-skinned yemeni man with dyed beard:

An other man:

Enough for today.
I will correct the three unavaible pics latter...

PURE YEMNIS ARE WHITE!
We all know the Yemenis are small Arabids and are gracilized and often lighter than their Desert kinsmen the Bedouins who are mor robust Arabids. Yemenis and most Arabians are proto-Caucasoid/Caucasoid.

Most of these people would not be considered White, since you do have really a strange definition of what is White. Most of these people would be seen as brown and if they are not known from the Middle East they would be seen as Hispanics or East Indians.

Most Arabs when they are babies are born with white skin but it darkens when they reach adulthood. Sometimes they might even have blond hair and blue eyes and then darken like the rest of their peoples. Women are usually lighter than the Men because of sexual dimorphism and the covering they wear, but they don't have the physcial structure or even the color of Europeans at all.

Putting the concept of White to Arabians, Bedouins and Yemenis is very inslutng to say the least and takes their culture to other peoples. So no they are not White.

End of story

Last edited by Alberta; 09-19-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:33 PM   Post #4
AverrhoŽs
Aprician Refuggee

blank blank Burgos blank blank blank
AverrhoŽs will become famous soon enoughAverrhoŽs will become famous soon enough

LOL another white or no white thread? I already quit a few forums because of unscientific bullshit like that. I don't know any white man except for Nosferatu
AverrhoŽs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AverrhoŽs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 01:35 AM   Post #5
Flashrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta View Post
We all know the Yemenis are small Arabids and are gracilized and often lighter than their Desert kinsmen the Bedouins who are mor robust Arabids. Yemenis and most Arabians are proto-Caucasoid/Caucasoid.

Most of these people would not be considered White, since you do have really a strange definition of what is White. Most of these people would be seen as brown and if they are not known from the Middle East they would be seen as Hispanics or East Indians.

Most Arabs when they are babies are born with white skin but it darkens when they reach adulthood. Sometimes they might even have blond hair and blue eyes and then darken like the rest of their peoples. Women are usually lighter than the Men because of sexual dimorphism and the covering they wear, but they don't have the physcial structure or even the color of Europeans at all.

Putting the concept of White to Arabians, Bedouins and Yemenis is very inslutng to say the least and takes their culture to other peoples. So no they are not White.

End of story
Man, none of them look like an east indian.
Well, everybody has his own conception of the word white. For me, the word isn't cultural but phenotypical and I view it as a synonym of light and pure caucasoid. East Indians are not really white but they are still caucasoid. Whites (my conception) can pass in southern europe if well dressed and east indians surely don't.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:53 AM   Post #6
AverrhoŽs
Aprician Refuggee

blank blank Burgos blank blank blank
AverrhoŽs will become famous soon enoughAverrhoŽs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashrad View Post
Man, none of them look like an east indian.
Well, everybody has his own conception of the word white. For me, the word isn't cultural but phenotypical and I view it as a synonym of light and pure caucasoid. East Indians are not really white but they are still caucasoid. Whites (my conception) can pass in southern europe if well dressed and east indians surely don't.
well dressed? you mean like that? lol
AverrhoŽs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:01 AM   Post #7
Flashrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Spaniard View Post
well dressed? you mean like that? lol
Euh...
I mean dressed in a modern western style.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:26 AM   Post #8
Calraige
Calraige

UnitedStates Ireland England NorthernIreland Scotland Catalonia
Ethnicity:European-American
Calraige is on a distinguished road

They look very diverse. Many different populations over the years influenced them. Arabs is a hard linguistic category to decipher some of their geographic origins.
Calraige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:42 AM   Post #9
Wadaad

Wadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond reputeWadaad has a reputation beyond repute

Because they dont show Negroid admixture does not mean they are pure in any sense..Yemen has been the crossroads as well as a trade entrepot for millenia...Jews, Persians, Turks, even Greeks settled in Yemen if we are to take the Old Testament as an accurate source: "'Danites and Greeks from Uzal bought your merchandise; they exchanged wrought iron, cassia and calamus for your wares. (Ezekiel 27:19)" Uzal was the Biblical name for the modern day 'Najran' which is Southern Saudi Arabia/Northern Yemen.
Wadaad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wadaad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 08:22 AM   Post #10
Calraige
Calraige

UnitedStates Ireland England NorthernIreland Scotland Catalonia
Ethnicity:European-American
Calraige is on a distinguished road
Smile

Some could pass for island Greeks - Crete and such, but then again not really. At best, partially Greek types. I don't know anyone who is pure, let alone from the Middle East, if you mean more than predominantly I'll understand.
Calraige is offline   Reply With Quote