Welcome Guest (Log In | Register)

Go Back   Anthrocivitas > General > Social Fora > Typology

Classify Sinan Meydan&Riza Zelyut 
Old 10-28-2010, 05:02 PM   Post #1
Colin Wilson
Banned

EarthFlag EarthFlag EarthFlag EarthFlag EarthFlag EarthFlag
Ethnicity:Arbitrarily multishit
Colin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud ofColin Wilson has much to be proud of
Question Classify Sinan Meydan&Riza Zelyut

Everytime I go to bookstores, I always find same fallacious and ethnocentric books written by the riza zelyut, sinan meydan, ali tayyar etc...(ironically none of them do look Turkic nor do they have Turkic name nor Turkic surnames); we can read in those "books" that all civilisations as well as writing were created by the "Turks" as early as 20 k years bc (and sometimes with even older dates), the Etruscans,Scythians,Scandinavians,Mongols etc...are Turk(I hope that serious books of worldwide famous Turkologs such as Victor Mair, Lars Johansson and Peter Golden will also be found in bookstores)
The books of the riza zelyut, ali tayyar,sinan meydan&company are,ironically,very well sold and often they reach tens of thousands of copies sold.
sinan meydan

riza zelyut

Personally I think sinan meydan looks like a Serb and Riza Zelyut looks like a Kurd
Colin Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote